Welcome to Wellness! The RCP Institute (previously named the Copernican Institute) is a guided journey to better health, led by Morley Robbins, creator of the Root Cause Protocol.
The RCP Institute is now accepting students for the summer semester. Sessions begin Thursday, June 27th. Could this be the next step for you?
In this 16 week course, you will:
- Learn the science behind the Root Cause Protocol.
- Learn how to interpret Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis (HTMA), blood test results, and the client intake form.
- Analyze real-world case studies.
The program is designed for you to learn how your clients’ bodies got out of sync in the first place. And with your guidance, how they can to re-balance Iron, Copper, and Magnesium at the cellular level by applying the steps of The Root Cause Protocol.
How does the training work?
- Each week for 16 weeks, students attend a live, 2-hour online video conference conducted by Morley Robbins & Kristan Kershaw, one of the most experienced RCP Consultants.
- Live participation in each session is strongly encouraged. However, each session is recorded and available for review later, along with all the other study materials.
- A final exam will be taken at the completion of the course.
- Upon satisfactory completion, successful students will receive a certificate attesting to their status as a graduate of the RCP Institute, and have the opportunity to be listed in the RCP Consultant Directory.
Who should attend?
The course is applicable to healthcare professionals with existing credentials, as well as non-professionals who are looking to enter the health coaching arena.
In previous years we’ve had medical doctors looking to implement RCP across their entire patient population, concerned parents wanting to implement RCP within their own family, and just about everything in between from all over the world!
The key requirement is that you have a passion for learning and a drive to help others.
How much does it cost?
The RCP Copernican Institute costs $2,250 (USD), split into 3 payments of $750 each. The first payment is due at the time of enrollment. The second payment is due 30 days after the first payment, and the third payment is due 30 days after the second payment.
When does training begin?
Classes for Group 10 begin on Thursday, June 27th.
Classes are held every Thursday at 2pm (Central Standard Time) in an online meeting — so you can attend from anywhere in the world using your computer, tablet, or smart phone.
What does it mean to become an RCP Consultant?
RCP Consultants are empowered to guide others in the steps of the Root Cause Protocol.
Upon completion, you will possess the tools to create wellness regimens for your clients, and be a leader in healthcare reform.
Space is limited to the first 25 attendees who enroll, so please reserve your seat today…