We’ve all been hearing a lot about taking vitamin C, vitamin D, and zinc.
But what if I told you that there is another, often overlooked, a mineral that is CRITICAL for immune function? And that many of the things we’ve been told to do on a daily basis can interfere with its function?
Hopefully, you’d tune into this week’s fascinating podcast with mineral expert and founder of the Root Cause Protocol, Morley Robbins to learn more!
This will be the fourth time we’ve had Morley on the show because he consistently delivers evidence-based, often overlooked nuggets of nutritional wisdom that can help us all lead healthier lives. So tune in now to learn all about…
- The often-missed mineral that is CRITICAL for immune function
- Why attacking the virus is not enough
- The critical role of mitochondria in our immune system
- The 2 ingredient tonic you can drink daily to support immune health
- The populations most at risk from the current health crisis (and the common thread between them)
- The misunderstood relationship between copper and iron
- The 2 most important things we’ve learned from this pandemic
- The Pasteur vs. Bechamp view and why you need to know about it
- The mineral that shuts down the immune system
- Why we REALLY feel more tired as we age
- The best type of vitamin C for daily immune support
- The type of vitamin C being used in hospitals to treat this new virus
- Why high dose vitamin C is effective for treating the current health crisis
- The common result of high dose zinc, high dose vitamin D and high dose vitamin C
- The mineral that pathogens love
- The condition linked to pretty much every modern day disease
- Why copper toxicity is often misunderstood
- Two practical steps you can take to restore mineral balance (and immune health)
- The 3 supplements Morley recommends to keep your immune system strong
- The food that has been shown to cure anemia
- And so much more!
This interview has so many fascinating tidbits and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did! Don’t forget to share this episode with anyone you think it could benefit.
I am on a mission to help people feel empowered (rather than scared) around their health and I sincerely appreciate all of your help!
Resources We Mention:
Additional details and information about their discussion are available on the Paleovalley website. The podcast is also available on itunes. Anna’s website is overall in Swedish, but the interview above is in English.