For members of the Premium RCP Community, we host Live Q&A events EVERY MONTH so you can ask questions directly to the creator of the Root Cause Protocol (Morley Robbins), and one of the most experienced RCP Consultants (Kristan Kershaw).
In December, we will be hosting one live Q&A event and taking a break over the Christmas/New Year period.
This event, coming up in early December — will feature Morley & Kristan hosting a general Q&A where they will answer your specific questions.
You definitely want to attend this session!
- Tuesday December 1st at 3:00pm (EST)/Tuesday December 1st at 8:00pm (GMT)/Wednesday December 2nd at 6:00am (AEST)
(Click here to see this in your Timezone…)
Sessions last approximately one hour. You can hop on or hop off at any time, at your convenience.
All sessions are recorded and shared in the premium RCP Community so that you can watch them if you’re not able to attend live.
HOW TO JOIN THIS MONTH’S LIVE Q&A:
Meetings are held as online group meetings, so you can join from anywhere in the world using your computer or phone!
But first, you must become a member the Premium RCP Community…
The price of $9.97/month (or $99.97/year) gets you:
- Exclusive access to new research and commentary from Morley (new posts weekly)
- Exclusive access to these live Q&A events (1-2 times per month)
- Exclusive access to RCP Community forum where you’ll be able to get valuable insight from RCP Consultants and others who are following the RCP.
- PLUS, you’ll be helping to support this movement, and helping more people feel better! 🙂
JOIN THE RCP COMMUNITY
Webinar login details have been posted here in the “Musings by Morley” Forum, accessible to RCP Community members.
Looking forward to seeing you online in a few days for another intriguing Q&A with Morley & Kristan! Bring your questions!