For members of the Premium RCP Community, we’ve been hosting Live Q&A events so you can ask questions directly to the creator of the Root Cause Protocol (Morley Robbins), and one of the most experienced RCP Consultants (Kristan Kershaw)…
We held two live events in February for premium RCP community members, archived here (Membership required.)
Over 50 people joined each event, during which we discussed topics such as:
- What is Hypoxia – REALLY???
- The link between Hypoxia and Fear…
- How Oxygen levels regulate saliva production…
- Copper pathways in the cell…
- And much more…
In March, we will be hosting one live Q&A event (since Morley & Kristan are doing numerous RCP World Tour events throughout the month — more RCP World Tour details here…)
St. Patrick’s Day!! Sun Mar 17 at 3pm (CST) / Sun Mar 17 at 8pm (GMT) / Mon Mar 18 at 6am (AEST) (Click here to see this in your Timezone…)
Sessions lasts approximately one hour. You can hop on or hop off at any time, at your convenience.
HOW TO JOIN THE LIVE Q&A
We utilize GoToMeeting, so you can join from anywhere in the world using your computer or phone!
But first, you must become a member the Premium RCP Community…
The price of $9.97/month (or $99.97/year) gets you:
- FREE access to the RCP 101 Video Series (a $99 value; Morley & Dr. Ben explain the WHY behind each step of the RCP)
- Exclusive access to new research and commentary from Morley (new posts weekly)
- Exclusive access to live Q&A events (1-2 times per month)
- Exclusive access to RCP Community forum where you’ll be able to get valuable insight from RCP Consultants and others who are following the RCP.
- PLUS, you’ll be helping to support this movement, and helping more people feel better! 🙂
JOIN THE RCP COMMUNITY
GoToMeeting login details have been posted here in the “Musings by Morley” Forum, accessible to RCP Community members.
Looking forward to seeing you online in a few days for another intriguing Q&A with Morley & Kristan! Bring your questions!