Morley Robbins (creator of the RCP) has appeared on Dr. Ben Edwards “You’re the Cure” podcast many times in the past couple of years.
You can click on the player below to listen to each episode. (Or, click here to subscribe to You’re the Cure on iTunes or directly on the Veritas website.).
We have some past playlists available here or you can listen to the most recent ones below.
You’re the Cure radio playlist:
December 2, 2019
On today’s show, Dr. Ben interviews Morley Robbins. He begins the show by sharing some remedies for the common cold. He ties it back to mineral imbalance, the root issue. Morley begins by sharing some of his latest research in relation to the pancreas and diabetes and how it can be traced back to copper deficiency, which causes iron toxicity. Dr. Ben and Morley spend the second half of the show describing the steps that lead to imbalances minerals, with an emphasis that the lack of peace plays there. (Veritas link)
November 4, 2019
Today’s show was the “First Mondays with Morley” for November. In this episode Morley and Dr. Ben reinforce the idea that the very, very root cause of “disease” is metabolic chaos at the cellular level. They stress how American’s have lost their resiliency and resistance to disease because the mitochondria get stuck in a low energy, pro-inflammatory mode. Other highlights are:
- The lack of bioavailable copper is the number one thing driving this lack of resiliency
- Dietary iron goes right into mitochondria
- The mitochondria flips into an “M1” state which is characterized by low energy output and high free radical output. This design was to handle the primary stressors in our ancestors lives: germs and trauma.
- Once the stressor has been taken care of by the pro-inflammatory free radicals then the mitochondria can flip into “M2” state. In the M2 state, the mitochondria makes lots of energy and very little free radicals so that the cell can heal.
- “copper histadine” mimics ceruploplasmin and skinbiology.com makes “serum copper” based off this concept for skin and wound repair. It is possible some this copper can be absorbed into the body and have a beneficial impact on ceruloplamin activity
- Sugar (especially HFCS), roundup, Ascorbic acid, birth control pills, Antibiotics, hormone replacement therapy all cause the usable copper to be forced out of ceruloplasmin so that it isn’t available to do it’s job of activating oxygen
September 9, 2019
August 5, 2019
On today’s show, Dr. Ben interviews Morley Robbins for First Mondays with Morley. They discussed things, including: unintended consequences of man-made prevention techniques, iron fortified foods that create low energy cells and allow disease to exist, bioavailable copper regulating iron, inaccurate measuring of iron present in the body, the vitamin D myth, structured water in relation to cancer cells, redox signaling molecules, antioxidant enzymes, low energy = mitochondria problem, copper toxicity/deficiency, ‘unbound’ copper myth, ascorbic acid’s role in stripping copper from the ceruloplasmin, and how to get the raw materials you need to heal. (Veritas link)
July 1, 2019
On today’s show, Dr. Ben interviews Morley Robbins for first Mondays with Morley. They discussed many things, including: copper ‘toxicity’ from an IUD (whole good vitamin C and retinol), ceruloplamin’s affect on ‘disease’, enzymes and their work in the body, low zinc (stress, magnesium being replaced with zinc, and copper), getting zinc in diet (oysters), vitamin D supplementation, putting trust and hope in the ‘white coat’, being an active participant in your health, iron interacting with adrenaline to create psychosis, amongst many things. (Veritas link)