The RCP Institute
Welcome to Wellness!
In this 14 week* course, you will:
- Learn the science behind the Root Cause Protocol.
- Learn how to utilize Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis (HTMA), blood test results, and the client intake form.
- Analyze real-world case studies.
The program is designed for you to learn how your clients’ bodies got out of sync in the first place. And with your guidance, how they can learn to re-balance Iron, Copper, and Magnesium at the cellular level by applying the steps of The Root Cause Protocol.
* Please note – this course length has changed from 16 weeks with the first class of 2020 – detials to be released shortly!
How does the training work?
- Pre-recorded course material is provided ready for watching by students at a time that best suits them.
- Each week for 14 weeks*, students attend a live, 2.5+ hour online video conference conducted by Morley Robbins & Kristan Kershaw, one of the most experienced RCP Consultants.
- Live sessions give the opportunity to discuss the pre-recorded content, to have Q & A time and regular case study investigations.
- Each participant is provided with a HTMA kit so they can get results for their own HTMA and use it in their own case study throughout the course.
- Live participation in each session is strongly encouraged. However, each session is recorded and available for review later, along with all the other study materials.
- A final exam will be taken at the completion of the course.**
- Upon satisfactory completion, successful students will receive a certificate attesting to their status as a graduate of the RCP Institute, and have the opportunity to be listed in the RCP Consultant Directory.
- Course tuition fees includes some graduate-only benefits.
* – This course length is reducing to 14 weeks with the first class of 2020 – details to be confirmed shortly! The same content will be delivered in a new and innovative way
** – exam structure/format is under review
Who should attend?
The course is applicable to healthcare professionals with existing credentials, as well as non-professionals who are looking to enter the health coaching arena.
In previous years we’ve had medical doctors looking to implement RCP across their entire patient population, concerned parents wanting to implement RCP within their own family, and just about everything in between from all over the world!
The key requirement is that you have a passion for learning and a drive to help others.
When does training begin?
Classes for Group 10 began in June 2019, and completed by October 10th. Classes were held every Thursday at 2pm (US Central time) in an online meeting format — so you can attend from anywhere in the world using your computer, tablet, or smart phone.
Next classes for Group 11 begin in mid-January 2020. The course will be shortening to 14 weeks (instead of 16) and weekly online sessions will be held on Thursday afternoons USA time, Thursday evening in the UK/Europe and early Friday mornings Australian/New Zealand time.
If you would like to register an interest to join us for this training, please let us know here or sign up using the “enrol here” buttons.
How much does it cost?
The RCP Institute costs $2,250 (USD), split into 3 payments of $750 each. The first payment is due at the time of enrolment. The second payment is due 30 days after the first payment, and the third payment is due 30 days after the second payment.
You can enrol any time from November 2019 on – resources will be released to help you get started before the official classes begin in January.
What does it mean to become an RCP Consultant?
RCP Consultants are empowered to guide others in the steps of the Root Cause Protocol.
Upon completion, you will possess the tools to educate, support and promote wellness for your clients, and be a leader in healthcare reform.
If you’d like to join the movement, see your name in this list of RCP Institute Graduates, and be included in the RCP Consultant Directory, then please register today. You can also express an interest in getting updates on future training via this link.
Join the movement today!
If you have any questions about the RCP Institute, please contact RCP support.