The RCP Institute
Welcome to Wellness!
In this 16 week course, you will:
- Learn the science behind the Root Cause Protocol.
- Learn how to utilize Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis (HTMA), blood test results, and the client intake form.
- Analyze real-world case studies.
The program is designed for you to learn how your clients’ bodies got out of sync in the first place. And with your guidance, how they can learn to re-balance Iron, Copper, and Magnesium at the cellular level by applying the steps of The Root Cause Protocol.
How does the training work?
- Pre-recorded course material is provided ready for watching by students at a time that best suits them.
- Each week for 16 weeks*, students attend a live, 2.5+ hour online video conference conducted by Morley Robbins & Kristan Kershaw, one of the most experienced RCP Consultants.
- Live sessions give the opportunity to discuss the pre-recorded content, to have Q & A time and regular case study investigations.
- Each participant is provided with a HTMA kit so they can get results for their own HTMA and use it in their own case study throughout the course.
- Live participation in each session is strongly encouraged. However, each session is recorded and available for review later, along with all the other study materials.
- A final exam will be taken at the completion of the course.**
- Upon satisfactory completion, successful students will receive a certificate attesting to their status as a graduate of the RCP Institute, and have the opportunity to be listed in the RCP Consultant Directory.
- Course tuition fees includes some graduate-only benefits.
* – course duration may be changing in 2020 but the same content will be delivered
** – exam structure/format is under review
Who should attend?
The course is applicable to healthcare professionals with existing credentials, as well as non-professionals who are looking to enter the health coaching arena.
In previous years we’ve had medical doctors looking to implement RCP across their entire patient population, concerned parents wanting to implement RCP within their own family, and just about everything in between from all over the world!
The key requirement is that you have a passion for learning and a drive to help others.
When does training begin?
Classes for Group 10 begin on Thursday, June 27th and continue for 16 weeks until October 10th.
Classes are held every Thursday at 2pm (Central Standard Time) in an online meeting — so you can attend from anywhere in the world using your computer, tablet, or smart phone.
Next classes for Group 11 begin in January 2020. If you would like to join us for this training, please let us know here.
How much does it cost?
The RCP Institute costs $2,250 (USD), split into 3 payments of $750 each. The first payment is due at the time of enrollment. The second payment is due 30 days after the first payment, and the third payment is due 30 days after the second payment.
What does it mean to become an RCP Consultant?
RCP Consultants are empowered to guide others in the steps of the Root Cause Protocol.
Upon completion, you will possess the tools to create wellness regimens for your clients, and be a leader in healthcare reform.
If you’d like to join the movement, see your name in this list of RCP Institute Graduates, and be included in the RCP Consultant Directory, then please register today. You can also express an interest in getting updates on future training via this link.
If you have any questions about the RCP Institute, please contact RCP support.