The following is from an email that I recently sent to a doctor interested in learning about RCP, and the science behind it. I hope you’ll find it useful as well!
Dr ______, this is a key slide that shatters the conventional paradigm of “Copper Toxicity”:
This info is a mere hors d’oevres to the hundreds of articles that I’ve read and synthesized over the past decade re Copper<>Iron Dynamics and the importance of Bioavailable Copper, aka Ceruloplasmin, which regulates some 18+ functions inside our body.
And what is most unsettling to big Pharma is that this Master Regulatory Protein (Ceruloplasmin) is, IMHO, the “Innate Healer” that we regularly hear about, but never learn its true origin.
Here are several key publications that emphasize the importance of proper ceruloplasmin (Cp) oxidase function to prevent both iron accumulations, as well as the resulting oxidative stress that is so pervasive in all Neurodegenerative conditions, especially ALS (which, as you know, is characterized by the over-expression of SOD1 – Super-Oxidase Dismutase):
- Olivieri et al (2011). “Ceruloplasmin Oxidation Results in Cellular Iron Accumulation” (emphasizing the theme highlighted ^^^^ above)
- Boll M-C et al (2008). “Free Copper, Ferroxidase, and SOD1 Activities, Lipid Peroxidation and NO x Content in the CSF. A Different Marker Profile in Four Neurodegenerative Diseases“
- Hilton JB et al (2018). “Accumulation of enzymatically inactive cuproenzymes is a CNS-specific phenomenon of the SOD1G37R mouse model of ALS and can be restored by overexpressing the human copper transporter hCTR1
- Kristinsson et al (2012). “Ceruloplasmin and iron in Alzheimer’s disease and Parkinson’s disease: a synopsis of recent studies” (NOTE: This is the Icelandic Study that I mentioned during our conversation)
- And here are several references for the Cu-ATSM (which I’m NOT familiar with…) and its impact on the neurodegenerative metabolic dysfunction called “ALS”
Dr ___, the bottom line is that most, if not all, of your clients, are iron toxic, due to a not-so conspicuous absence of adequate amounts of fully active ceruloplasmin (Cp) protein. Lack of Cp is a pandemic on this planet that few if any, practitioners recognize or understand.
The RCP (Root Cause Protocol) is specifically designed to reverse that metabolic dysfunction in our bodies. What I can say with confidence & conviction is that this RCP protocol — that I STOLE from MTHR NATURE — does indeed work!
What invariably gets in the way are practitioners that struggle to believe that this process of recovery and rebalancing can be this simple and this straight-forward.
OK, that’s a lot of blah-blah-blah for you to chew on. Please know that I will be delighted to assist you in better understanding these concepts, and will welcome you and your colleagues into a future on-line or on-site RCP Institute Training program.
Again, I’m excited that we connected this morning, and know that I’ve never met a question that I didn’t enjoy! Do keep me posted on your processing of this download!
“A” votre sante!