In this webinar, we take a deeper look at the RCP for kids.
Is the RCP suitable for kids? Good question! The short answer is yes, but as we get lots of questions about the RCP for kids, we’re going to answer the most frequently asked questions for you during this live event. Here’s what we’ll be covering:
- What age can I start using the RCP with my kids?
- Is there anything you can’t give to kids?
- How do I know my child needs anything from the RCP?
- Can I get testing done for my kids?
- What if I don’t want to get blood tests done on them?
- How do I know how much to give my kids, when the handbook is for adults?
- How do I adjust the implementation stages as my kids get older?
- How do I know when to increase magnesium or vitamin C?
- Does my child need an adrenal cocktail? If so, how often?
- How do I get liver into my child?
- My kid can’t do capsules, how do I get around this?
Join us as we explore the RCP for children. This is an event not to be missed!
If this interests you, or even if you’ve started the RCP but you’d like a refresher, please signup for the webinar replay below.
Join Our Newsletter
To receive regular updates on RCP news and events, please add your name to the e-newsletter list below.