For members of the Premium RCP Community, we’ve launched an awesome new member benefit: Live Q&A w/ Morley and Kristan so that you can ask questions directly to the creator of the Root Cause Protocol, and one of our most experienced RCP Consultants…
The first Q&A session of 2019 was held on January 14th, and included member questions like these:
- “I have Hypothyroid…how do I adjust the RCP to fit my situation?”
- “What if I’m unable to donate blood…what else can I do to release excess unbound Iron?”
- “How do I help my family get started on RCP?”
And many more…
We will be hosting 2 live Q&A events this month:
- Mon Feb 4 at 3pm (CST) / Mon Feb 4 at 9pm (GMT) / Tue Feb 5 at 7am (AEST)
- Mon Feb 18 at 3pm (CST) / Mon Feb 18 at 9pm (GMT) / Tue Feb 19 at 7am (AEST)
Each session lasts approximately one hour. You can hop on or hop off at any time, at your convenience.
HOW TO JOIN THE LIVE Q&A
We utilize GoToMeeting, so you can join from anywhere in the world using your computer or phone!
But first, you must become a member the Premium RCP Community…
The price is currently discounted at 50% off… $9.97/month (or $99/year) gets you:
- FREE access to the RCP 101 Video Series (a $99 value; Morley & Dr. Ben explain the WHY behind each step of the RCP)
- Exclusive access to new research and commentary from Morley (new posts weekly)
- Exclusive access to live Q&A events (1-2 times per month)
- Exclusive access to RCP Community forum where you’ll be able to get valuable insight from RCP Consultants and others who are following the RCP.
- PLUS, you’ll be helping to support this movement, and helping more people feel better! 🙂
The first 2,000 “foundation” members will lock in this 50% discounted rate FOR LIFE ($9.97/month or $99/year). After this membership goal has been reached, the price will increase to $19.97/month (or $199/year).
JOIN THE RCP COMMUNITY
GoToMeeting login details have been posted here in the “Musings by Morley” Forum, accessible to RCP Community members.
Looking forward to seeing you online in a few days for another intriguing Q&A with Morley & Kristan! Bring your questions!