For members of the Premium RCP Community, we host Live Q&A events EVERY MONTH so you can ask questions directly to the creator of the Root Cause Protocol (Morley Robbins), and one of the most experienced RCP Consultants (Kristan Kershaw)…
In May, we will be hosting two live Q&A events:
- Mon May 13 at 4pm (CST) / Mon May 13 at 10pm (GMT) / Tue May 14 at 7am (AEST) (Click here to see this in your Timezone…)
- Memorial Day, Mon May 27 at 4pm (CST) / Mon May 27 at 10pm (GMT) / Tue May 28 at 7am (AEST) (Click here to see this in your Timezone…)
Sessions lasts approximately one hour. You can hop on or hop off at any time, at your convenience.
RECAP FROM LAST MONTH
We held two live events in April for premium RCP community members, during which we discussed topics such as:
- Is stored iron safe?
- Which is better, iron depletion (donating blood) or iron chelation treatment (using chemicals)?
- What is the relationship between Fibrinogen and Iron?
- Is ALA safe to use?
- Why is fermented cod liver oil not a good choice?
- And much, much more… videos and notes here and here. (Membership required.)
HOW TO JOIN THIS MONTH’S LIVE Q&A?
Meetings are held as online webinars, so you can join from anywhere in the world using your computer or phone!
But first, you must become a member the Premium RCP Community…
The price is currently discounted at 50% off… $9.97/month (or $99/year) gets you:
- Exclusive access to new research and commentary from Morley (new posts weekly)
- Exclusive access to these live Q&A events (1-2 times per month)
- Exclusive access to RCP Community forum where you’ll be able to get valuable insight from RCP Consultants and others who are following the RCP.
- PLUS, you’ll be helping to support this movement, and helping more people feel better! 🙂
The first 2,000 “foundation” members will lock in this 50% discounted rate FOR LIFE ($9.97/month or $99/year). After this membership goal has been reached, the price will increase to $19.97/month (or $199/year).
JOIN THE RCP COMMUNITY
Webinar login details have been posted here in the “Musings by Morley” Forum, accessible to RCP Community members.
Looking forward to seeing you online in a few days for another intriguing Q&A with Morley & Kristan! Bring your questions!