This page is a directory of all the various RCP resources, loosely listed in the order that most people learn about the RCP.
- What is The Root Cause Protocol? – the short explanation
- My Theory of Everything – (free 1 hour video)
- Index of RCP Testimonials & Success Stories
- Blog – Latest News & Updates
- Media Archive Index – 7+ years of Morley’s interviews, videos, guest podcast appearances, etc.
- RCP Podcast (coming soon!)
Learn More & Get Tested:
- Download the RCP Instruction Manual – product recommendations, daily schedule, FAQs, etc.
- Research Library Index – 7+ years of Morley’s research
- Get Personalized Help from a RCP Consultant
- Lab Tests (to go with your personalized help):
- Media Archive Index – 7+ years of Morley’s interviews, videos, podcasts, etc.
- Drop into a live event to get a foundational knowledge (link coming soon!)
- Take the dive into extended learning (link coming soon!)
- How to become an RCP Consultant (Attend the Copernican Institute)
- RCP 101 Video Series – requires purchase here; but FREE with RCP Community membership
- FORUM: The RCP Community – requires membership; join now
- FORUM: Musings by Morley – requires membership; join now
- FORUM: RCPC Gathering Place – requires membership, for RCP Consultants only
- RCP Consult Library – requires membership, for RCP Consultants only
- FAQ: “Will the RCP help my specific issues?” (video)
- FAQ: “Do you have any info I can share with my Doctor?” (video)
- FAQ: “How long does it take for the RCP to work?”
- FAQ: “What are the recommended Root Cause Protocol products, dosages, and daily schedule?”
- FAQ: “Should I stop taking supplements that aren’t listed in the Root Cause Protocol?”
- FAQ: Why don’t we discuss lab test results in online forums?
- FAQ: Adrenal Cocktail Alternative Recipes
People Behind RCP:
- Morley Robbins – Creator of The Root Cause Protocol
- Dr. Ben Edwards – Featured in The RCP 101 Video Series
- Dr. Liz Erkenswick – Morley’s wife
- List of Copernican Institute Graduates
If you need help finding a specific resource not listed here, please contact Customer Service.