This page is a directory of all the various RCP resources, loosely listed in the order that most people learn about the RCP.
- What is The Root Cause Protocol? – the short explanation
- Download the RCP Instruction Manual – product recommendations, daily schedule, FAQs, etc.
- Free Videos:
- Excess Unbound Iron – The Root Cause of Oxidative Stress – (free 10 min video)
- So you’ve just been told you’re Anemic, now what? – (free 15 min video)
- My Theory of Everything – (free 1 hour video)
- FAQ: “Will the RCP help my specific issues?” (video)
- FAQ: “Do you have any info I can share with my Doctor?” (video)
- FAQ: “How long does it take for the RCP to work?”
- FAQ: “What are the recommended Root Cause Protocol products, dosages, and daily schedule?”
- FAQ: “Should I stop taking supplements that aren’t listed in the Root Cause Protocol?”
- FAQ: “Why don’t we discuss lab test results in online forums?”
- FAQ: “Why don’t you give free access to everything?”
- FAQ: Adrenal Cocktail Alternative Recipes
Learn More & Dive Deeper:
- Index of RCP Testimonials & Success Stories
- Research Library – 7+ years of Morley’s research and writings:
- Media Archive – 7+ years of Morley’s interviews, videos, podcasts, etc.
- Blog – Latest News & Updates
- RCP Podcast (coming soon!)
- RCP 101 Video Series – requires purchase here.
- FORUM: The RCP Community – requires membership; join now
- FORUM: Musings by Morley – requires membership; join now
- FORUM: RCPC Gathering Place – requires membership, for RCP Consultants only
- RCP Consult Library – requires membership, for RCP Consultants only
Get Help from an RCP Consultant:
- RCP Consultant Directory
- How to become an RCP Consultant? Attend the RCP Institute (Previously the Copernican Institute)
Order Lab Tests:
- How to Order Lab Tests (Blood & HTMA)
- What are the “Ideal” Test Values for Blood & HTMA?
People Behind The RCP:
- Morley Robbins – Creator of The Root Cause Protocol
- Dr. Ben Edwards – Featured in The RCP 101 Video Series
- Dr. Liz Erkenswick – Morley’s wife
If you need help finding a specific resource not listed here, please contact Customer Service.