THE ROOT CAUSE PROTOCOL PRESENTS
Lessons learned from COVID,
the RCP perspective
A panel discussion on the thing that has changed our lives
Come and join Morley and Kristan along with their special guests, Dr Ben Edwards and Diane Beach for a round table discussion about COVID and the RCP.
In the last ~18 months, what have we learned…
You can’t solve a problem, if you don’t understand what it is. Once we understand what the problem is, we can better use the tools at our disposal.
We will begin with a presentation from Morley Robbins, founder of the RCP, sharing what he has learned in the last 18 months; putting COVID into the context of metabolic dysfunction. Revisiting the classic particle versus field dynamic.
Following Morley’s short presentation, Morley and Kristan will be joined by Dr Ben Edwards, a board certified MD and Diane Beach, a RCP Consultant and practitioner in emotional release techniques to come together in a round table discussion responding to a series of questions about COVID.
PLEASE NOTE: we will not be addressing vaccines during this event.
Here are some of the questions we will address:
- How do we address our need for peace and subside the fear in this situation?
- What should I do to reduce my chances of getting COVID?
- What do I do if I get COVID?
- What can I do to help my friend/family member who isn’t on the RCP if they have COVID?
- How do I manage my stress and anxiety about COVID?
- Do I need to add extra items to my RCP routine to protect me against COVID?
- What do vitamin D, zinc and ascorbic acid have to do with COVID?
Meet the panel:
RCP Operations Manager, co-facilitator of the RCP Institute and Director of Supporting Balance holistic health coaching.
See more here.
If this interests you, please signup for the webinar replay below.
Join Our Newsletter
To receive regular updates on RCP news and events, please add your name to the e-newsletter list below.