Should I stop taking supplements that aren’t listed in the Root Cause Protocol?
“What about other supplements like Co-Q10, Probiotics, etc? Should I stop everything that isn’t on the RCP?”
If a particular item is not explicitly listed in the STOPS or the STARTS of the RCP Instruction Manual, that means I’ve not read enough peer-reviewed research to establish an official position either way.
But my passion in life is reading scientific literature. (Yes, I’m a total nerd!)
So as I uncover new steps, and as I learn what is working best in the RCP community, the protocol will be updated.
In the meantime, please consider joining the premium RCP Community and posing your non-RCP product specific questions there. The RCP community is filled with many who have been implementing RCP in their own lives, and they likely have experience with the product you wish to know about.
In addition, you may prefer to work one-on-one with an RCP Consultant to get personalized help.
Ready to learn more about RCP?
- First, visit What is The Root Cause Protocol?
- Second, download the FREE RCP Handbook!
- Then, consider purchasing the RCP 101 Video Series ($99) if you want to understand the WHY behind each step.
- Then, consider joining the RCP Premium Community (only $9.97/month).
- If you would like to get help implementing the RCP for yourself or a loved one, please work with an RCP Consultant.
- If you’d like to become a “Mineral Detective”, sign up to attend the RCP Institute with classes taught by Morley Robbins, creator of the RCP.
- If you have any other questions, please visit the All Resources page, or contact Customer Service.
Join Our Newsletter
To receive regular updates on RCP news and events, please add your name to the e-newsletter list below.