What are the recommended
Root Cause Protocol products, dosages, and daily schedule?
(The following is an excerpt from the RCP Instruction Manual, available to download for free here.)
All of the RCP recommended products (and daily dosage schedule) can be found in the RCP Instruction Manual, which you can download for free here.
The products included in this manual have been used by members of the RCP Community, and have been shown to be effective for most people over the course of time.
For each product listed in the manual, we’ve done our best to provide multiple links (Amazon, iHerb, etc.) so that getting started is easy for you.
And wherever possible, we’ve also added links to various International options.
Also, for your convenience, the manual includes several “RCP Product Kit” options that have been put together by several companies in various regions.
- Sign-up today and download the RCP Instruction Manual for FREE. (We ask for an email address because we want to make sure you receive a notification whenever the manual is updated, which is several times per year.)
- If any of the links in the manual are out of date, or if you would like to suggest a product for consideration in the manual, please contact Customer Service.
- Also, if you would like to talk to someone and get personalized help, please work with an RCP Consultant.
Ready to learn more about RCP?
- First, visit What is The Root Cause Protocol?
- Second, download the FREE RCP Handbook!
- Then, consider purchasing the RCP 101 Video Series ($99) if you want to understand the WHY behind each step.
- Then, consider joining the RCP Premium Community (only $9.97/month).
- If you would like to get help implementing the RCP for yourself or a loved one, please work with an RCP Consultant.
- If you’d like to become a “Mineral Detective”, sign up to attend the RCP Institute with classes taught by Morley Robbins, creator of the RCP.
- If you have any other questions, please visit the All Resources page, or contact Customer Service.
Join Our Newsletter
To receive regular updates on RCP news and events, please add your name to the e-newsletter list below.