INDEX OF TOPICS
Below are some commonly asked questions with regards to COVID and the RCP.
**Please note, the COVID vaccines will NOT be discussed. We appreciate your understanding.
- I have a lot of fear around COVID and I know that this is negatively impacting my health. What can the RCP do to help me?
- How do I manage my fear and anxiety around COVID?
- I have been following the RCP but I still caught COVID. Why?
- Will the RCP support my immune system?
- What are some of the dynamics between COVID and the copper/iron dysregulation that the RCP is always talking about?
- What is the RCP’s take on the mass recommendations of ascorbic acid, zinc, and vitamin D supplements with regards to COVID?
- I have not yet started the RCP, what is something quick and easy I can do to get started and give my immune system some extra support?
I have a lot of fear around COVID and I know that this is negatively impacting my health. What can the RCP do to help me?
Admitting that you are fearful is a powerful first step in letting go of some of that fear. Please do not underestimate the physiological changes that fear can trigger!
Fear drives the body into the sympathetic “fight or flight” mode, which burns through our minerals at an accelerated rate, and negatively impacts our immune system. Staying in prolonged states of anxiety and fear will wreak havoc on your immune system – and your body!
It is important to believe in your immune system! Believe in the resiliency of it. We are not implying that this condition is not out there or that you should not take it seriously; there are countless examples of people contracting and struggling with this condition. However, we need to get back to the basics of supporting our immune systems’ ability to make energy, and offloading the fear and negative emotions that are getting in the way of this energy producing process.
We believe that the best way to support your body during these times is to practice the RCP, and ditch the fear!
How do I manage my fear and anxiety around COVID?
This is an excellent question, but ultimately one that you will have to answer for yourself. Daily practices we encourage exploring would be: breathing exercises, prayer, meditation, journaling, joyful movement, and any stress relieving hobby that brings you joy. Find what resonates with you and best fits your lifestyle.
EFT and EMDR are powerful, more specific modalities worth exploring. Both have proven to be very effective in helping people release deep-seated traumas and fears that contribute to chronic anxiety and negative emotions. We highly recommend EFT because it is easy to perform anywhere and at any time. EFT can be especially powerful when you work one-on-one with a practitioner.
Whatever your beliefs, and whatever your approach has been with regards to this pandemic, one thing we can probably all agree on is that families, communities, countries, and much of the world has been thrown into a sea of strife, fear, and stress. Do your best to find healthy outlets that will help relieve some of this stress, and help your body process these emotions. The worst place to be is in a place of feeling helpless and hopeless. If we do not have any outlets for this stress, our immune systems will be held back and we will never realize our full potential.
I have been following the RCP but I still caught COVID. Why?
First and foremost, it is important to know that the RCP has never suggested that following the protocol will guarantee that you will remain COVID free.
Secondly, some important questions to ask yourself would be:
- How long have you been on the protocol?
- What does your version of the protocol look like (how many of the Starts and Stops are you doing)?
- What was your lifestyle like before you adopted the protocol?
- How well do you handle stress, and what have your stress levels been like throughout your life, and especially prior to contracting COVID?
Will the RCP support my immune system?
Yes! The RCP will support your body’s ability to create energy at the cellular level. The cells throughout your body need to be able to generate energy in order to be healthy and carry out their many functions, and this is especially true with regards to the cells of the immune system.
If you have not already done so, get going on the RCP Starts and Stops by downloading the FREE RCP Handbook here.
If you would feel like you could benefit from a more personalized approach, consider hiring one of our certified Root Cause Protocol Consultants to work with you one-on-one, here.
What are some of the dynamics between COVID and the copper/iron dysregulation that the RCP is always talking about?
What many people do not realize is that ALL pathogens feed on iron. This means that pathogens are more likely to thrive in a body that has an excess of poorly managed iron; and if you are deficient in bioavailable copper, an excess of poorly managed iron is what you will end up with. COVID is highlighting these metabolic imbalances. Please read more here.
“I have renamed COVID: COV stands for coppers vanished; ID stands for irons dysregulated. If you really understand the symptoms of COVID, those two minerals are the thick of it. When you understand that the spike protein destroys the beta globulin on hemoglobin to cause iron to get dislodged, that’s a serious problem.” – Morley Robbins
What is the RCP’s take on the mass recommendations of ascorbic acid, zinc, and vitamin D supplements with regards to COVID?
We believe that the recommendations for high dosed ascorbic acid, zinc, and vitamin D supplementation equals a possible short-term gain, but with long-term consequences. The RCP aims to build and protect bioavailable copper, and these three highly promoted supplements all have the ability to disrupt bioavailable copper, and also disrupt the balance between many other key minerals and nutrients in the body.
The RCP stands firm in our recommendations of avoiding these supplements, while focusing on properly nourishing the body with wholesome foods, whole food based supplements, smart sun exposure, and stress management techniques. This will help to create optimal energy production at the cellular level, and naturally support your immune system.
I have not yet started the RCP, what is something quick and easy I can do to get started and give my immune system some extra support?
Focus on nourishing the body with a healthy, ancestral type diet that consists of real, whole foods. Do your best to source organic/grass-fed/free-range foods that ideally are local and in season.
Taking a quality, whole food derived vitamin C supplement would also be great! The vast majority of “vitamin C” supplements on the market are nothing but high amounts of isolated ascorbic acid, most of which is made from genetically modified corn. You can find our recommended vitamin C products here:
Ready to learn more about RCP?
- First, visit What is The Root Cause Protocol?
- Second, download the FREE RCP Handbook!
- Then, consider purchasing the RCP 101 Video Series ($99) if you want to understand the WHY behind each step.
- Then, consider joining the RCP Premium Community (only $9.97/month).
- If you would like to get help implementing the RCP for yourself or a loved one, please work with an RCP Consultant.
- If you’d like to become a “Mineral Detective”, sign up to attend the RCP Institute with classes taught by Morley Robbins, creator of the RCP.
- If you have any other questions, please visit the All Resources page, or contact Customer Service.
Join Our Newsletter
To receive regular updates on RCP news and events, please add your name to the e-newsletter list below.